Company auditor’s duties and responsibilities
Every medium level companies in India are required to maintain their accounts information by an experienced Chartered Accountant. There are certain regulations for the appointment of CA in a company within a month of company incorporation. Auditor’s works for a company will be hold till the annual general meeting. Here you can find out more information about the auditors and their responsibilities.
CA access to the accounts
Board of directors of a company appoints auditors with the access towards the accounts book details and also the vouchers monitored by the registered office. Subsidiaries record access and all also the duties for maintaining financial statements are performed by an auditor.
CA duties on general meeting- Notice issue
The process of conducting general meeting in a company is followed by giving required notices by the auditor as per Companies Act for all company members.
Attend general meetings
Auditors of the company should attend the general meeting which is conducted every financial year to reveal the accounts and financial information
Let us see brief description about the role of auditors in any company for the safer account maintenance
- Ensure security by checking whether the loan and advance taken by the company properly and also the terms they have made are followed by the interest of company members
- The process of checking the book entries of transactions by the company is prejudicial to the interest
- The required assets of the company like shares, debentures and other security items by the company is compared with the price value that is been sold need to be less than the company purchased
- Checking the deposit amount details in the records with the information of loans and advances of the company
- Whether the Revenue account includes any personal expenses have to be checked clearly by the auditor